Monday, July 07, 2008

Trip to Prince Edward Island, Canada
On Friday, June 27 mama and Ga packed me and a whole lot of stuff and flew me all the way to Canada. My first international trip. We didn't get into the beach house until 11 on Friday night, so it was very exciting to wake up on Saturday morning. It was a little rainy, but Ga took me for a walk nevertheless.
Driftwood on the way to the beach. Tide's out, look at the cool ripples in the sand.
Splash!
Just a reminder that I AM (almost) a two year old, and the tantrums have already started. Oooh, I was mad that I couldn't stay on the beach in the rain. Even a bath didn't help. A nap did though, equally so for mama who took a glorious nap too.

After my nap, we washed bear. He was dirty from all the travels.

Meemaw and peepaw flew in on Saturday. We were too busy horsing around that we forgot to take any pictures!

No comments: