Monday, July 07, 2008

Sunday morning at the Noonans'. On Sunday morning after church, we took Ga to her brother and sister in law Phillip and Lorraine's house for breakfast - they have 11 children, and 25 grandchildren. They are amazing. You can see some of the family above - lots of goings on over there. And, Lorraine makes the best raspberry jam - mama and dada were savoring it all week before having to leave it behind fearing customs!
I was the happiest little boy when my dada arrive on Sunday eveing. We took him right out to New Glasgow for a lobster dinner. I got to walk around and inspect the lobster traps before dinner. I was very well behaved at dinner between all the toys meemaw brought me from Chicago (including an entire packed Superman roller suitcase) and the superstar waitress Sandy whose mission was to get me to say lobster, which I would every time she turned her back. I named the plastic lobster meemaw gave me Sandy too!

Dada and I had a good laugh over that one!

No comments: