Monday, July 07, 2008

Borden July 1st Canada Day ParadeI picked a flower for Meemaw's hair. Sometimes I call her Grandma now. What can I say, I'm growing up. The parade started and before long, we saw Uncle Phillip in the Noonan's fueltruck. Uncle Phillip was sure glad to see us, and we were so excited to see him. What a great day! There were boats too, another of my favorites. And of course, an Anne of Green Gables green convertible! After some snoozing all around, we went to the North Shore to Fisherman's Wharf Lobster Dinners for you know what. Peepaw, Meemaw and mama got lobster and had to wear bibs.
Dada too for his PEI King Crab legs.
I stuck to the watermelon, lots of it! Lots. And the salad bar was pretty good too - pasta, peas, melon, cheese - and ice cream of course. What more can a kid want? But a red Hummer car AND a white PT Cruiser that mama and meemaw bought me at separate times in the gift store. Who's got who wrapped around their finger? Ah, vacation.

No comments: