Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Happy, happy second birthday Keegan Alexander!

Since I already had a John Deere cake in Canada, mama ordered Green and Yellow "John Deere" cupcakes from Ooh, la la bakery in Katy (note from mama, she highly recommends the business - please visit them so they keep making cupcakes!). The tractor adds a nice touch, no? Do you sense a theme in my life right now?

Mmmm, delicious!

Anxiously waiting for my B-I-G birthday surprise from Ga and Pawpaw...

A B-eeeee-G tractor, a John Deere tractor!

(the pull-up adds a nice effect - it's time, kid)
Ga took me for a stroll. Then dada... Then I opened a new book from mama's friend at work Mandy. Ta ta Mandy - I really enjoyed the book at bedtime tonight!
What a great year it's been - so many roads traveled - so many more to come.

1 comment:

Byman said...

Happy Birthday Keegan! Let me know how the pull ups work. Momma says I am going to start wearing them very soon.

-Luke