Monday, July 07, 2008

Thursday was another perfectly lovely day. Mama and dada went art shopping while I napped. They had a beautiful drive around the island, stopped into an art gallery and bought a painting. They also found two pictures of boats and lobster traps at a gallery near this dock.
On Thursday night, the family was invited to Uncle Russell and Aunt Karen's house. Uncle Russell is in the family oil business, but also runs a tree farm on his property. The house.
The guys surveying the land.
The trees, and
me running between the baby trees. My cousin Johnny took me for a ride on a big RED tractor!Peepaw was having a great time too! And WOW, Russel had like 4 more tractor type vehicles in his garage, like this Bull Dozer. And this 4 wheeler tractor. That's me and Russell.
The family shot from this gathering - Ga's oldest brother, Uncle Phillip, and youngest brother, Michael.

No comments: