Monday, July 07, 2008

On Wednesday morning, dada and peepaw went fishing with Jason and Uncle Leo, so mama and I went to the Park by the Confederation Bridge.

I'm awfully adventuresome with the slides these days. I also chased a lawnmower tractor along the fence for a long ways.

I played some with a little friend. He had a cool bulldozer that I wanted to get my hands on.

Flags for Canada's 10 provinces and 3 territories, but not all of them made the picture.
On Wednesday night, we went to Uncle Leo and Aunt Marilynn's hosue for dinner - we saw Kelly, Alexis and Jarrett too. Cousin Jason was, there, and he took me for a ride in the BIIIIIG blue tractor, Ford tractor, tractor, tractor. And we're off!

I'm at the wheel.

I'm dead serious about this tractor thing foks, don't even think I'm fooling around.
Peepaw and Uncle Leo watching the ride.
Oh yeah.

Cousin Alexis won her soccer game that night, and even scored a goal!

1 comment:

Katie Morgan said...

Looks like y'all had a great time in Canada! Kamryn turned 3 months yesterday. She started laughing about 2 weeks ago..it's soo cute =). She cracks up every time she sees herself in the mirror. We are coming to visit my dad for his birthday. So we'll see you guys soon!!