Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter was fun for the family. Mama made a delicious bread knot stuffed with cherries, that we ate after everyone split up the chocolate bunnies and blue peeps. I started scratching my belly right after eating a bunny, so mama wouldn't let me eat anymore, and now she's ordered chocolate chips and chocolate treats from the Vermont Nut Free store, where no nuts share the same surface as the chocolate (the candies weren't cheap, but you can't put a price tag on piece of mind).
Later that morning, we all played monster trucks on mama and dada's bed. Dada had a good idea to stuff mama's maternity pillow under the blanket to make a rad hill and launch pad.
I am into playing doctor these days, and like to take my cortisone cream and put it on Bear. I also gave him a band aid on his nose because his "got hurt like mine." I am big into taking temperatures too, but no worries, I use the mouth for taking temperatures. I look appropriately sad that Bear wasn't feeling well, don't I?
In the afternoon, the whole family went to see How to Train a Dragon, which was really cute. I sat through the whole thing, believe it or not, but mama and dada did have to bribe me with TWO bags of gummies in the last 15 minutes before the final action scene to convince me to stay in my seat. I also ate TWO tubs of popcorn and a whole lot of Sprite during the course of the movie. What's better than a holiday splurge?

No comments: