Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter preparation...
On Saturday morning, mama and I made jello knox blox shaped like bunnies, Easter baskets, and eggs. They did not set really well, so
it was easier for me to slurp them up than pick them up. Plus, it was way more fun.
On Saturday night, the family colored Easter eggs.
I had such a good time coloring eggs. It was fun to mix and match all the colors to see what crazy colors I could come up with.
Mama monitored the egg dying.
See all the pretty colors? Next was putting all the stickers on and finishing up the decorations.
Here's the finished product. The next day, mama used the eggs to try to make egg salad, but despite the recipe being for The World's Best Egg Salad, it was nasty. I'm allergic to eggs anyway, so I wasn't going to eat them.

No comments: