Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day! I found this clover and told mama that it looks like a heart.
I was very happy that my "girlfriend" Zoe came over for Valentine's Day. I told my teachers at school the other day that I have a girlfriend, Zoe, at the beach, and that her grandpa lives in the yellow house. Zoe is good to me because she will play with monster trucks and even tractors, but she wouldn't ruin her new pink shoes in the mud. I, on the other hand, jumped right in.
After I got so muddy, mama decided we might as well go to the beach to wash off. Our buddies and their dog Sandy were at the beach. Sandy loves to retrieve tennis balls.
I was happy to play ball with Sandy. I had a great time throwing the ball to him,
over and over again.
Thing is, every time I threw the ball in, I thought I had to go with him to get it. I am one worn out little dude tonight. It was nice to get some exercise though, since it's been so cold and yucky out. We can't wait for spring to officially get here!

No comments: