Sunday, March 07, 2010

It's finally getting nice out and we've been able to spend some time outside in the backyard. I am thrilled to "get some energy out." I've heard this so many times that I fess up when I just need to run it off.
The bugs are out too - I'm checking out a mosquito hawk.
I found a long pole stick thing and decided I was a ninja.
See.
Dada and I kicked a ball around a bit, before dada gave us because he preferred to kick a soccer ball. Mama stepped in, but she wasn't nearly as big a challenge.

1 comment:

Romy and Andrew said...

I love that "nice out" in Texas means you go out in short sleeves. "Nice out" here means there's no snow on the ground and you can actually walk! Today it's almost 60 and Page was riding a tricycle (but he had on long sleeves and a windbreaker)!