Sunday, January 03, 2010

Well, it doesn't look like I'm destined for Hollywood. This year I had my first Christmas performance at school. The teachers warned mama the night before the performance that, because I wasn't able to stand still and kept jumping up and down, I would be moved to the right side of the stage. On the day of the performance, we were dressed up in very hot costumes (I was a lamb in the manger) and forced to stand on stage under the blaring lights. I was hot, getting sick, and couldn't find my mama and dada and Ga in the crowd. So I started to cry, and cry, and cry. It was serious waterworks, tears and snot. Gross. Eventually mama went up to the front and motioned for me to sit in her lap. I was much happier there, but let's say that neither of us are looking forward to the Christmas show next year.

No comments: