Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trip to Ga and Pawpaw's future beach house
Last week, Ga, Pawpaw, dada and I went down to the beach to stake out Ga and Pawpaw's future beach house. They are going to start building this winter, if those government folks ever approve the sewer system. Does anyone have any connections in the Galveston sewer district? Any who...
After we staked out the property, I helped Pawpaw hammer in the stakes, no small feat as the hammer weighs two and a half pounds, about one-eighth of what I weigh.
Phew, this is hard work. There's no free ride with my grandparents.
After we pounded the stakes, we stopped by the Maguires for a cold beverage. I hung out with my bud Johnny.

And then I passed out on the way home to Katy. All that pounding will really take it out of a little fellow.

No comments: