Sunday, October 28, 2007

Happy Halloween, almost. Today we went to the Little Gym for their Halloween party. It was lots of fun. I got to run around in my Spiderman costume. I even kept on my hat, for about three minutes. There was no way I was going to put on my face mask. Mama and dada will try again on Wednesday, but no promises. My friend Ross dressed up like Shrek; he takes class with me on Saturday. Ross is in the background on the right. I don't know the dragon or pumpkin.
I used my Spidey-senses to lead me through the maze.
I even wore my Spiderman backpack, and my instructor gave me some animal crackers to put inside. I get to eat them for dessert tonight. Yum! No need for candy bars when you can have animal crackers.

1 comment:

Alden Family said...

Too cute! I hope he has a great Halloween!