Monday, November 12, 2007

Boys trip to Dewberry Farm

Yesterday mama and I went to Dewberry Farms with Stacy and Jackson, Allison and Luke, and friends Marsha and Barry. It was quite a crowd. The boys were not happy sitting in the strollers while moms bought tickets. But, it wasn't long before we got to run free.Here I am in the mini pumpkin patch with my bud Luke in the background, playing with Barry and Marsha. We just "officially" learned that Luke is going to be a big brother. Mama keeps saying she can't imagine how Allison is chasing Luke and carrying another baby - whatever that means. Guess there are no more babies in the immediate future over here. Fine with me.
I'd rather play with a tractor any day. I don't want to sit on the tractor, but I like to push the tractor. This is a nice view of the farm, and Barry and Luke sitting by the duck pond.
Whoa! Now that is one big pig. And no, I didn't wet my pants. My sippy cup leaked in my stroller. Really.
Luke and I enjoyed a friendly game of duck race. Then I tried to eat the duck. Mama was scared I was going to contract foot and mouth disease, so we moved on to another activity.
Luke and I fed the goats. Too bad Jackson didn't make it into any pictures. He's a year older than us so he was seriously on the move!
The slide may have been my favorite part of the farm.
I was so proud of myself each time I climbed to the top...
I would look down at mama...
And then rush down giggling like a little piggy. Sweet! Hope to see you boys soon, oh and the ladies too.

No comments: