Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Off to Grandma and Grandpa's house!
This weekend mama and I flew all the way to Chicago to visit Grandma and Grandpa. Dada's students were testing, so he couldn't come. It was Melanie's wedding, so we had to go this weekend. Mama was VERY nervous I wouldn't behave myself on the plane, but the 100 new toys, three bottles, seven pacifiers, six bags of cheerios, puffs, cookies and other treats helped me to stay quite good. Mama was stressed, but I was fine. I didn't even cry, either way.
I got in some cuddle time with Grandma after I took a spill down one stair in their house because mama forgot to close the gate. It was a close call, but I survived. I did cut up my nose, but it's already all healed up.

And just like that, it was time to go home. Time flies when you're having fun!

No comments: