Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The whole family...(except for all those people ma didn't get pictures of...) Three generations. I got to meet my Great Uncle Alan. He's grandma's brother. He's got four grandkids of his own, so he was very good at keeping me entertained. He quickly learned that my favorite game is chase.
In fact, he was so cool that I let him hold me for about 10 seconds, which is 10 seconds longer than I let anyone else hold me these days. I am so on the move.
I also got to meet my baby second cousin, once removed, uh, whatever. His name is Noah. His mama Julie and my mama are cousins. Julie looked great. We missed seeing Sam, Noah's daddy.

I'm going to show Noah the ways of the world someday. It won't be long before we're running around together! Mama officially apologizes for not getting pictures of Kathie, Ed, and their son Ethan (and a shout out to Lauren and Samantha), and Aunt Linda, and the rest of the town that was at the Hochmuth house on Friday. It was so great to see everyone! Hope to see you soon!

No comments: