Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy first birthday to me!
I got to eat a cupcake for breakfast to celebrate. Mama hadn't frosted them yet, so she called it a "muffin." It was pretty tasty.
My brother and I are getting to be pretty good buddies, but we also have lots of wrestling matches and wrangling over toys.
I got several presents through the day. My first present was this fire truck with big legos that go in and stack on it.
We forgot to include this in Keegan's birthday post, so we'll include it here.
Keegan broke a board for his birthday!
And here I am with finished cupcake. I was very happy when everyone sang me happy birthday!
It didn't take me long to start stuffing it in my mouth. Yum.
This is how Keegan eats his cupcake. He licks the frosting off, and that's as long as he can sit still so he leaves the cake behind.
I got some other neat stuff for gifts - my first puzzle, some stacking cups, and building blocks. Good loot for a one year old.

No comments: