Sunday, September 18, 2011

Grandma and grandpa split the difference between Finn and my birthdays and came to visit mid-July.

We didn't waste any time indoctrinating grandpa. One on top, one below.
Over the weekend, we went to the beach so we could spend time with all grandparents. Here, I was telling grandma about the ferry.
Grandma and Finn on the ferry.
We got to spend some good time at the beach, even thought it was *hot*.
I like riding in the kayak. It won't be long before I take this sweet ride out on the water.
Two handsome dudes.
I got to play with grandpa in the water. We had a great time looking at shells and other sea creatures.
I told grandpa he needed some new hair.
We had such a nice family weekend.
I love ridin' the waves on the board.
No doubt, I'm still into Angry Birds. Grandma and grandpa bought me the Angry Birds game, so I can set up my own puzzles and knock them down.
Grandma had fun entertaining Finn. What a rascal!

No comments: