Monday, July 04, 2011

This weekend we headed down to Ga and Papa's to celebrate the 4th at the beach. Mama and dada bought me this Jeep walker because I hate not being able to move around downstairs, but they don't want me crawling on concrete. I still love my swing, too, but it's nice to be on the move. Keegan was fixing the motor when mama took this picture.
We spent afternoons at the beach, which was really fun. I like to eat sand. Mama figured she would let me eat a big handful and then I would know it's gross and stop. But I don't mind sand. And I like to eat shells too. Thankfully I don't like seaweed.
Keegan and I dug a big hole, but didn't quite get to China.
Finn tried to go body surfing, but it's hard when you can't stand up.
Dada's mini-me.
Happy Fourth of July everyone!

No comments: