Monday, July 04, 2011

In 2 days, I will be 11 months. Some days, my parents feel like I should be 5 already (like today, I really put them through the ringer), and some days it's hard to believe I didn't just come home from the hospital.
I am pulling up on everything, even if it's not really safe or stable. I've also just started standing up on my own, without holding on to anything. Also, if I pull up, and I get distracted by what I'm playing with, I forget to hold on. What this all means is that I'll be walking soon and then things will really get interesting.
I am a pretty happy guy, but I do have my moments. I have a tone in my screech that can wake the dead. I love playing with my brother, and get upset when he climbs up on the dining room table to play legos without me. One of my favorite games is stealing the telephone and crawling away with it fast! I also like talking on the phone with Grandma and Grandpa in Chicago. I can yell "Ma" for Mac, and "Ma" for mama.
It's almost time for my first haircut. When the sun shines on my head, you can see some red in there, but my hair is getting lighter and lighter the more time we spend at the beach.
We are all happier now that I'm sleeping better, especially mama. Things aren't perfect, but we're making progress.
One of my favorite places is the beach. I love, love, love chasing waves. I am like a little turtle, running into the ocean. Even when the waves hit my face, I keep crawling into the waves. Guess mama and dada have another water baby on their hands.

No comments: