Sunday, January 16, 2011

When I woke up on Christmas morning, I came downstairs and found Santa's footprints and the note he left. I was amazed. I read the "ho ho ho" part of the letter all on my own.
I told Grandma and Grandpa, who were sleeping in my room, that I had to get dressed before I could go downstairs to see what Santa left. I was so excited and in such a hurry that I put on my shirt, and pants, backwards. My underwear were on right.
Santa left all kinds of good stuff, but Ga and Papa got me Ironman! This was the year of Superheros and Transformers, for sure.
Finn hung out with Grandpa while I opened presents for the both of us. He wasn't really into opening, yet.
I opened all Finn's gifts and gave them to him.
Finn got a super cute hat from Aunt Shannon.
And he got a zebra play thing from Grandma and Grandpa. He likes playing on it, and really likes looking at the mirror on the zebra's foot.

No comments: