Sunday, January 16, 2011

On Christmas night, my uncle Billy, aunt Kristen, and cousins Jamie and Katie flew all the way from Minnesota to visit us for the week. It was the best Christmas present of all!
I got lots of fun presents, including this book called A Porcupine Named Fluffy. My Minnesota family has given me lots of cool books, including When a Moose Wants a Muffin and Piggy in the Puddle.
It was so fun hanging with our cousins.
I got super cool new Hot Wheels race tracks that I love to build all over the house.
My aunt Kristen had a good time loving on me. She hooked up mama with "another set of arms" a lot.
This was my favorite present, the duck call. I can't find it anywhere these days - I wonder where it went?
Finn got a moose animal!
I got a cool Wolverine book.
Mama loves reading to her boys.
Sweet cousin Katie - she sang me to sleep one night and I loved it and mama loved to watch it. Magical. I can't wait for Jamie and Katie to visit this summer!
Three generations here.
Happy Finn! Drooly Finn.
While we waited for the "adults" to get ready to go out to dinner one night, my cousins sang me a tune. I love listening to them sing. And they love me. See? Me and cousin Jamie, aka Jaybird.
We went to the beach for New Years Eve. It was nice to bring the Minnesota bunch down the beach in December!
Fireworks! And the moon! Uncle Billy is a good photographer.
Grandma had to cover my ears so that my ear drums didn't blow out. She loves me so much.
And more fireworks. We had a great time with the fam for the holidays. We'll see the crew again next November in Florida for Grandma and Grandpa's 50 year anniversary!!! And Minnesota for Christmas 2012. Bring on the snow.

No comments: