Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Who knew that the first bath could be such a production?
Look how tiny Gummy looks in the bath!
All clean! After a bath, Gummy's hair sticks straight up and his name somehow fits him even better.
Gummy gets pretty jazzed up after his bath and moves around a lot.
Looking very distinguished.
Here's a picture of me in the same outfit that Gummy is wearing! See, there is a resemblance (in the nose for sure), but we definitely look different too.
And after all that moving, Gummy gets very, very sleepy.
When I was patting Gummy's head, I said " Gummy, you don’t have to worry about a thing. I’m always right here. You have a big brother that’s brave." Mama's heart melted.

1 comment:

Becca & Robert said...

Oh, I read Keegan's comment and promptly burst in to tears. Such a sweet big brother. Love to the whole family!