Monday, August 30, 2010

My friends Luke and Davis came over to meet Gummy. I had just opened a gift from my friends the Howells which included some water balloons, so dada and I (mostly dada) filled them up with water for Luke and Davis and me to pelt each other with.
It took much longer to fill the balloons up than for us three guys to throw them. When we were done, Luke put the bucket on his head. What a nut!
We played in the backyard together. It was hot, so I was glad to have one of dada's cold ones. Just kidding!
We all played in my "pirate ship." Luke and Davis would actually look at the camera when asked, as opposed to me who would not look, even when begged.
Earlier in the evening dada and I had caught the ice cream man and got treats for the boys. When we were just hot enough, dada brought out the ice creams and we tore them up.

No comments: