Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa are here!!!
A few weeks ago, Grandma and Grandpa flew in from Chicago to visit so that Ga could go visit her family in Canada.
It was blazing hot outside, but I got in some good Jeep driving time. I was stubborn and insisted on driving in the grass even though I kept getting stuck.
We went on lots of adventures while mama and dada were at work. One day we went to the Children's Museum. I had a blast playing in the grocery store - look at my basket all filled up with fruits and veggies.
I got a chance to ride in a Police car, and not as a criminal.
Another day, we went to the Museum because I begged to go back to see more dinosaurs. I love this place now, thanks Luke.
On the weekend, we went to the beach to hang out with Papa, who was lonely because Ga was gone. Look how big Gummy is getting in mama's tummy! We took lots of golf cart rides to the beach. We were waiting for Grandpa to change into his bathing suit in this picture -- can you feel how impatient I am.
But once we got to the beach, Grandpa bought me an ice cream from the ice cream man, so all was forgiven. It was my first chocolate banana bomb pop, and hoo boy, it was tasty. I was sad to say good bye to Grandma and Grandpa, but I know they are coming back soon to visit after Gummy is born. I was also really, really happy to see Ga again - I sure did miss her!

No comments: