Monday, August 09, 2010

Fourth birthday party = Monster Truck Galore
I decided a few months ago that I wanted a monster truck birthday party this year. As a recap, I've had a 1 year party, a John Deere party, a Construction party and now a Monster Truck party. We got lots of cool party goods, including these Grave Digger party favor boxes. Mama and I stuffed them full of goodies like tatoos, stickers and Pop Rocks!
Mama made my cake, which was a cupcake cake with an Oreo cookie trail leading to a jump-over several Hot Wheels cars. It was super cool.

We had a cut out of a monster truck and all my guests had a chance to ride in Grave Digger, even dada!
When I got to the party, I had a surprise waiting for me....
A big white monster truck was parked outside the party and I got to sit in one of the wheels for this picture.
Here I am driving Grave Digger -- look at my "scary" face!
We rented a Monster Truck jumper. I begged mama to get inside and jump, but she declined because she didn't want to give birth to my little brother in a jumper.
My best buds the Bymans came to the party.
During the party, dada set up an obstacle course for the guests to run through on another part of the TaeKwonDo floor. It was super fun.
After that, we took a break for pizza, and then...
It was pinata time - my buddy Luke took some good whacks at the truck.
I took a few good whacks too. But thank goodness Harrison Powers was there, or we might still be sitting there waiting!
The kids made a mad dash for the candy grub!
Then we ate cake! Check out my #4 Monster Truck tshirt. My buddy Carter blew out the candle for me on my cake, and everyone got a good laugh.
Opening gifts was fun, and I got some great presents.
The Bymans stayed for the "after party", which means that Mr. and Mrs. Byman helped dada break down the party because mama was super pregnant and useless. The guys then played in the obstacle course that me, Luke and Davis set up for them.

No comments: