Saturday, July 10, 2010

School round up!
My teachers took lots of pictures throughout the school year, and they gave mama the pictures on a disc. Here is a snapshot of what happened during my three year old school year. Above, I'm posing with Ga, who brought me to school every day and even came to some of my school parties.
Halloween -- I was a bat. I look very sad, but I was happy to be a bat. In fact, I asked to be a bat.
The infamous Christmas pageant where I cried my eyes out on stage because I was hot and tired and getting sick, and poor mama was crying in the audience watching me.
Rescue worker day where the firemen came to visit. I still talk about how cool it was that there was a firetruck in the parking lot.
Spring day -- we each got a worm to bring home and release in the yard. I put mine in the garden and still look for him out there.
Umbrella day - my favorite color -- green!
Rodeo day - only in Texas.
Graduation from 3 year old class. I'm moving on up to 4 year old class starting in August, and I'll go four days a week.

No comments: