Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Keegan Alexander Pollard Version 3.0
What a day!  Where to begin?  Since Ga already outed me on Facebook this morning, I'll admit I took it easy and slept into 9:15.  No need to be the early bird around here.  Ga made me pancakes with M&Ms.  I ate 3!!!
We went for lunch downtown and picked up mama on the way.  We ate in a restaurant with two stories, so we spied on the people below.  
After lunch, Ga, dada and I went to the Astros game.  I lasted for 5 innings, which is 2 more  than I am now, so I guess that's a success. 
Don't be fooled by this picture.  I sat still for approximately 10 minutes, and then proceeded to circle the stadium twice, stopping at every stand to look for an ASTROS 18 WHEELER, which we found of course.  I am one spoiled boy. 
I was intrigued by and scared of the train with its oranges.  The Astros won 5-0 over the Pirates, but no home runs.  I might have bolted if the train actually went off.  
Of course we visited Ga's brick, which mama and dada bought well before I was born, when this place was called Enron Field!  After the game, we headed home.  I actually went to my room and took a nap for an hour, which is the first nap I've taken since I gave up my "pass" last Sunday.  It was a rough week (ahem, for those of you who told mama it would be 48 hours) and nights at the beach this weekend were AWFUL but we seem to have turned a corner.  Two nights sleeping through the night with no pass.  Keep your fingers crossed.  
Mama woke me up when she got home from work, and gave me more new presents.  I had already got my biggest motor home before we left for the game, and I got 4 more!  Matchbox, Hotwheels, Playmobil, and antique, all ordered off Ebay.   
I also got a car wash to run ALL my cars through.  ALL of them.  And my golf cart, another Ebay purchase.  
Ga and Papa got me a bubble lawn mower and bubble machine.  
We turned on the bubble machine and I danced through the bubbles.  The perfect end to a perfect day.  Happy birthday to ME!

No comments: