Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend.  We headed down to the beach the first chance we got.
We packed up the golf cart and headed down to the water. 

We have quite the set up with a canopy, coolers, chairs....
I had lots of fun hanging with mama and dada for the whole weekend.  Good times. 
Giving mama a kiss. 
Dada found a hermit crab and tried to lure him out to show me.  
Ga and I hunted for treasure....
until I heard the ice cream man, and then I took off.  My favorite thing about the beach is the ice cream man!
Papa helped me decide which to get.

I also had some quality car and truck parking time - one of my favorite games.  Dada didn't seem to mind too much. 
Mama!  Enough with the camera already!
Dada hanging out on the 4th of July .  How patriotic!
We went to JB and Becky's house and played with their grandbabies. 
It didn't take us long to decide to get in the pool, so I had to head home to get cleaned up before the fireworks show. 
On the way back to JB and Becky's house, we stopped by my best girlfriend Zoe's house.  Her granddad was setting off fireworks.  When they would go off, I would shout that they were MY favorite color (green) or Zoe's favorite color (purple).  
Back and JB and Becky's I ran around this deck, which goes around the entire house 1,000000000 times.  Really. 
And occasionally stopped to watch a firecracker -- this time with Ga as protector. 
On Sunday we spent some more time at the beach.  These are the good times.  

No comments: