Thursday, June 25, 2009


Ice cream!  Oh, it's the best thing ever.  I would eat ice cream over any other food.  I ask for it at breakfast, I usually get it from Ga sometime in the afternoon, mama gives it to me every night (in tiny Joy cones Ga found at Fiesta).  So, it's no stretch of the imagination that my all time favorite thing right now is the ice cream man - a mix of vehicle and that sweet, cold, ice creamy goodness!
One night mama and I chased the ice cream man from our subdivision, down the road past the next subdivision, to the third subdivision.  There was no stopping me, and mama was laughing so hard she couldn't stop me.  She did convince me to bring it back to the house to eat it. 
And then we watched the ice cream man drive into OUR neighborhood, so we felt a little silly chasing him.  But, I was already eating when the rest of those kids were just ordering theirs up.  Who's the smart guy now? 

1 comment:

Romy and Andrew said...

Hey Keegan!
I love the ice cream man too. Mom can't even take me for a walk on Myrtle Avenue because TWO ice cream men park their trucks there all summer and I scream and scream if we don't stop!
~Page