Sunday, January 11, 2009

On Monday, dada went to visit one of his Facebook friends, whatever that means, so Aunt Kristen drove mama, grandma and me to the Library to stock up on reading material. You know I demand at least three books before sleeping.
It sure takes a lot of work to leave the house. Even Lefty dog was amazed at the shennanigans to get me dressed to leave the house. The seat belts had to be let out to accomodate my girth.
Very cool library near Katie's school. We waved when we drove past.
There were tons of animal puppets, games, and muchos books to read. We were on a mission to find books about dinosaurs and Santa.
That night, Aunt Kristen and Uncle Billy gave mama and dada a steak and movie date night to celebrate their 5 year wedding and 15 year dating anniversaries. They had a wonderful meal and saw Seven Pounds. Meanwhile, me and Jamie and Katie built a gingerbread house. Can we build it, yes we can! (as Bob the Builder says)
I'm not sure my handling food with just underwear on was quite up to Code, but it sure was fun, and tasty!

No comments: