Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy, happy second birthday, Laurence!
Mama's good friend Tess's second son Laurence turned 2 yesterday. Tess had a party to celebrate, and then flew to Las Vegas to be a voter protection person - how cool is that? I loved playing with Liam and Laurence's vehicle collection, which mama was astounded, beats mine by 10x. Maybe I can have a little brother someday, as that would surely increase my collection...
Here's Tess and Laurence's older brother, Liam. I was very interested in the cake - another Thomas cake!
I got to ride on the boys' Jeep too.

But of course my favorite was the trampoline. I'm serious, guys, I would jump all day and all night if mama would let me. Can you hear me telling Liam "get up Liam, get up." Mama laughed at my funny little running legs.

1 comment:

Romy and Andrew said...

Page's babysitter Doreen has a trampoline. Page runs and runs in circles!