Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy Halloween Harry!
Well Harry, it was finally time to do your 'thang -- scare all the poor kids in the neighborhood because despite the fact that I think you are pretty cool, those other kids don't. Oh well, more candy for me!
Dada took me around the neighborhood to trick or treat (mama's car got hit on the way home from work, so she was late for the festivities). I would say "trick or treat" all the way down the street, but only said "please" when I got to a door. Good manners gets you more suckers.
And let me tell you, I L-O-V-E suckers!
The whole family splurged on Sonic burgers and fries for dinner, served on Grandpa's fancy plates because he's always complaining that no one "uses" his art. Is this what you were thinking of Grandpa?
And then it was time for more suckers. Whee!

No comments: