Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Today is my eighteen month birthday. Can you believe it? Mama and dada can't. How time flies. I am a fast little man, no one can keep up with me, but they sure try - I run everywhere and no longer comprehend walking. I do laps around the house. I still enjoy stacking (see below), and right now my favorite toy is the vetrinarian set that my cousins gave me for Christmas - I love to move the pieces around, including the house, nurse, dog, cat and ambulance , many of which are words in my vocabulary now. I have many of my own made up words, and mama has a list of about 40 that I really can say - I like to shout them in HEB when ga and I go grocery shopping to impress all the ladies. My big phrases are "help me" and "ho ho all gone". I have a set of animal noises for good measure. I still eat like a champ - I devour fruit and vegetables, favorites include tomatoes, bananas, clementines, peaches, pears, all berries, zucchini and squash. I have added fish sticks to my tofu, chicken and turkey repertoire. I am not fond of ground beef or eggs. Blah. I figured out mama gives me a popsicle in my highchair when she's going to cut my nails, so I'm boycotting them. I still go to Little Gym, and am hoping to start hitting the library soon. I guess that's all for now. Mama's gotta' hit the hay!

2 comments:

Alden Family said...

hahaha...we tried the egg-thing on Liam also. He regretted it with quickness! I can't wait to hang with you guys again. Rudy & Sally are doing a wine tasting (child friendly) party on Saturday, so I will call you prior and hopefully you guys can make it!

Alden Family said...

drat...wine tasting was cancelled! I'll let you know when they reschedule!