Tuesday, January 08, 2008

'Tis the season, merry Christmas Eve.
Ga and mama worked really hard on saving up for this tree this year. They are already stocking up for next year's addition. Watch for the cork tree to make a 2008 blog appearance....
Mac was a little unsure about the holidays with three crazy yelling kids, instead of just one.
Ga and her grandbabies.
Time for bed, I hear ho ho ho is on his way!
In memory of the ornament Brenden gave to mama - it fell and broke later that night. It was beautiful Brenden, thank you.
Dada and Aunt Bridey.
Ga got to open one gift on Christmas Eve - a new laptop so she can be "wired in" whether in Beaumont, Katy, or at the beach! Papa did good.
Happy family after a little Egg Nog.
The stockings were hung..yeah, you know how it goes. Can you believe this?
Santa left me a rocking zebra. I have a rocking horse (which you all saw in the Xmas card, which was handmade by Grandpa in Chicago), a rocking zebra, and a rocking fish (that Grandpa made for my cousins). Too cool.
Soon enough, I was riding bareback.
I got my second pair of cowboy boots from Ga and Papa, check me out, and
and a wagon too. I beg Ga for rides all day long.

Papa's big gift was a handmade kilt. You know you'll see pics of him on the blog after the first Irish festival, or St. Patty's Day, I'll make sure of it.

Still riding the zebra, this time with a ho ho ho hat.

See my crazy cousin Brenden? He was sneaking into all the pictures. He and I are fast friends. He will actually chase me until I tire and stop begging to be chased.

This is what holidays are all about, spending time with the fam.

No comments: