Saturday, December 22, 2007

Going to the Byman's for Christmas. I love the holidays, because it means getting together with friends. The Bymans have their tree unguarded - our tree is behind a coffee table. So, I was a little grabby for the ornaments. To distract me, Mr. Matt hooked up the train.
How cool is that? Luke drives the train, but doesn't ever try to grab for it. I think my parents are going to work on my baby skills in that department (and throwing things over the baby gate and down the stairs - I think they are serious this time!).
The Byman's house is fun!
Eventually we made our way upstairs, so that even I couldn't really get into anything I wasn't supposed to (minus the droppin things over the baby gate, see above). Luke has an even better "family man" room than I do. And his bedroom has cool toys too. Luke even let me borrow some toys. He rocks.
From left to right: Luke, Allison, baby Byman boy #2, Keegan. Ms. Al, you look awesome. We are so excited to watch your family grow!

Our families went to a local burger joint for dinner, complete with an outdoor playground. Ironically, it was the coldest it's been in Texas this winter, and the wind was whipping. After dinner, we packed up, headed back to Katy, where I slept like a champ, as usual. Christmas is right around the corner!

1 comment:

Alden Family said...

Great update! I can not believe how big Keegan is getting! I can't wait to get together again after the holidays. Miss you guys!

(I was so happy to see the picture of Keegan and Luke with pacifiers! Our Pediatrician has been onto us about Liam's paci, and keeps telling us to stop him "cold turkey." It comforts him to sleep and when he is upset I really see no harm in letting it calm him down. Now I know we are not the only ones still using it occasionally)