Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Welcome home from California, Papa!On Saturday, we invited some friends over for a fish fry, beer, wine....and bottles. There were a lot of babies! I got to see my buds Luke, Liam, Logan, Carson and Madison. It was a blast. This is Liam with his mama and grandma. He liked to play with my fishing reel. Someday my dada is going to take us fishing.
Al, Matt and Luke came too. Luke is such a ham. He kept us all entertained.
The mamas got an idea that we should all pose for a picture, so they lined us up on the couch. You can see my mama's head behind us. She was on safety duty.
What's up, Luke?
It was really good to see Lori. Hope we see you again soon!
Sorry there are no pictures of Papa - he was too busy playing chase with me. Hopefully we'll get some soon.

No comments: