Sunday, September 09, 2007

Mama went to Washington D.C., and all I got was this lousy t-shirt? Who wants to be president anyway?

I am officially 14 months old. Yes, I'm still entranced with climbing in this cabinet. Mac thinks I'm crazy. Do you think he'd like to join me? Probably not. I don't walk, I run, everywhere. I eat constantly, like 6 meals a day. I still love blueberries and most fruits and veggies, even brussel sprouts. If it's green, I eat it. I don't like to drink milk out a sippy cup, so I still get two bottles a day, in the morning from dada, and at night from mama - I do drink ice water out of a sippy cup like a star. I've started to say the beginning of some words, fi (for fish), Ma! (for Mac), moa (for more), issss (for Uncle Chris) and I-didah (for I did it!). I climb up the stairs and will walk down holding a hand and the stair rails. I LOVE to throw my toys down the stairs - Ga was going to leave them downstairs, but I didn't have any toys left (yeah, right!), so she conceded. I love the outdoors (see next blog entry). I go to the Little Gym on Saturday mornings where I like to hang from the bars and do forward somersaults. I ride on the bike with dada (thanks to Peggy for making sure I get home safe). I also went to my first Irish concert where I saw Danny O'Flagherty sing. When I'm not throwing temper tantrums (oh yeah, I can throw a doosie - mama didn't know they started when babies are so young, and is scared about what the "terrible twos" mean because of my early start), I melt everyone's heart by giving squeezes and making kissy noises. Isn't life grand? What will next month bring?

No comments: