Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away on Lake Minnetonka with me... On Saturday we took advantage of the lovely weather (seriously guys, you couldn't beat it) and took a cruise on Lake Minnetonka. Even the retired couple loved it! Don't they look so content? Fall colors were just starting, so all the trees had a golden hue. Mama would like to retire to this house, in the summer. She'll go back to stay with dada in the bay house in Texas in the winter.
After I took a nap with dada....
I had a blast running around, or trying to, on the boat. Grandma got a kick out of my antics.
Katie enjoyed a brief moment of relaxation before she began chasing me again.
The captain let me take the controls for a very brief minute. Then he got nervous and gave mama "a look."
Uncle Billy took a turn watching me too. He said he wouldn't throw me in the water as long as I behaved. Good picture of Jamie, otherwise known as Jaybird. Jamie is going to play Ms. Hannegan in the musical Annie this fall. She's the tallest girl in her class!
Aunt Kristen looking beautiful as always.
And Grandma too. Retirement is working for her!

No comments: