Monday, July 30, 2007

Christmas in July and other excitement...

Sup?
Today I went to the doctor for my one year appointment (a few weeks late - hey, mama's been busy around here). I am 19 lbs, 15 ozs (8%), 31 inches (77%), and my noggin is 18.50 inches around (62%). The doctor is not concerned that I'm too skinny because I've got all the right curves on my growth chart. I did have to get three shots though - I pulled off my bright orange band aids so you can see two of my wounds.
When I woke up from my nap, it was Christmas all over again. Grandma and Grandpa from Chicago sent me all the toys they got for my birthday that they kept up there so I'd have SOMETHING to play with while mama was at Melanie's wedding. Can you believe all this loot?

I'm still a big fan of putting everything in the jar, taking it out, everything in, taking it out...

No comments: