Saturday, October 07, 2006


Mom went back to work this week (can you believe three months went so fast!), so Grandma Ellie added "nanny" to her resume. She will be staying with me during the week. I love hanging out with Grandma - she talks to me, sings to me (she knows lots more songs than mom), and loves to help me play with the toys. She showed me how to pass this toy from my right hand to my left. Mom was so impressed, and dad thinks it's a sign that I will some day be a switch hitter in baseball. Maybe I'll play for the Astros... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ellie said...

It's a toss up as to who has more fun. What a joy Keegan is, and he doesn't mind that I sing off key... Poetry, songs, stories and lots of sugar, who could have a better day :>) Wish all of you could have as much fun. PS keegan don't tell them we do some dancing too XXXOOO GNE