Saturday, October 07, 2006


Last weekend my Aunt Nikki came to visit all the way from Brooklyn. Daddy is going for "Husband of the Year" - he surprised Mom by flying Nikki down to take pictures of me and the family. Mom was so happy to have one of her best friends in town so that she could show me off. As many of you know, Nikki is an incredible photographer. She took the best picture at mom and dad's wedding, and great photos of mom's belly with me in it (one where you can even see my round head). Nikki took about 800 photos last weekend, so we'll have lots more professional pictures to share soon. Mom was getting complaints that she kept cutting off my head in the pictures! Thanks for coming Nikki - can't wait to see you again! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Great to see you Nikki and share a handshake. Thanks . Hope to see you again soon.