Monday, July 23, 2012

Mother's Day weekend in Port Aransas

To celebrate Mother's Day weekend, the whole family, including Ga and Papa piled into the van to caravan to Port Aransas.  We stayed at a resort with a BIG pool.  Finn was a little unsure of the pool. 
 Me, not so much.


 Drink anyone?
 We had a nice porch to play on.  Bunny, blankie and pa-panda (ask Brenden) enjoyed it too.
 The view.
 The hotel brought out smores on Saturday night.  Dee-licious.

 We didn't get enough water at the hotel, so we had to play on the slip and slide back home.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Port Aransas to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane