Friday, March 02, 2012

I am six days short of my 19 month birthday. And I am all words. All of a sudden, I started saying words, my own version of a lot at least. My favorite words from the start were "bye" (bah), and definitely "hot". Everything was "hot", but I recently learned "cool." I've always been a fan of "ice", and can now beg for it from Ga, if I'm good I'll add "peees", and I steal ice from dadeee - I love to eat ice. I ask for help from "Maaaam" (mom), and chase after "Maaaac". I ask for "mo-ah", especially "cannee" (candy), I say "ball, shoe, ock (sock), GO, beeby (baby), nana, baaa (bath), book, car, cat, cookie, eye, nose, hat, jooooose (juice), and milk." I do not say "yes" or "thank you". When Keegan has something that I want, I yell, what sounds like "ICE SHOE" "ICE SHOE"!!! No one knows what I'm saying: "I do I do" maybe?
My brother and I have moments of pure sweetness, and times where we make each other crazy.
I like to color sometimes. Keegan didn't until he was much older, but I watch Keegan coloring Ninjago coloring pages all the time, so I give it a go too. We like playing with our Byman Christmas gift - tub 'o crafts!
Wouldn't you figure the ice cream man would come while I was napping! Keegan gets all the treats!
Just kidding, don't be fooled, mama hooks me up with treats too, like drinking my milk out of a bowl of cereal. "Messy", that's another one of my words. I love to get messy. I'm a much pickier eater than Keegan. I may like it today, and push it away tomorrow.
I clean up pretty good.

No comments: