Thursday, June 23, 2011

This week I've been going to dinosaur camp at Imagination Campus. I've had a super good time and like the new friends I've made, although I never remember their names. On Tuesday we went to the "Dinosaur Museum." It was my first field trip ever, and even though I saw some awesome dinosaurs, my favorite part was riding in the bus to get there. I've never been on a field trip bus! Mama and dada were a little uneasy about me going (mama made me wear a big sticker that said "no nuts" on the back of my shirt!), but they survived and I got home safe and sound. On Monday, I made this cool dinosaur project and I even got some dinosaurs to put in it. Finn tried to eat one of the dinosaurs but we stopped him before he chomped them down. The summer is turning out to be all right.

No comments: