Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Mother's Day! We celebrated at home by letting mama go to the gym to spin, and then made her a tasty breakfast. We also celebrated at school by inviting our mamas in and singing to them. We sang Skinamarinkdeedinkdeedoo, I love you. I actually sang, and did the hand movements, even though I usually don't sing in groups. Mama was very happy and proud of me.
We also got to tell our mama's their favorite food, drink, desert and thing to cook. I said nachos, Coke, ice cream and meatloaf. Mama's not sure about nachos, although they are pretty tasty, she definitely doesn't drink Coke, I was spot-on with ice cream, and I was really thinking of Ga when I said meatloaf because everyone knows that mama doesn't really cook, much. She was a little embarrassed because her sign was next to Ms. Salad, Water, None and Healthy Dinners, but what can you do?

No comments: