Sunday, April 24, 2011

On Mama's birthday, we all went to the zoo. It was perfect weather - not too cool, not too hot, and not too sunny, but not rainy. Awesome, especially for Houston.
I checked out the big bird.
Dada and I watched the snapping turtle, and dada explained how he catches his prey.
BIG turtle.
Every time we go to the zoo, we have to stop to see Tex's relatives. Tex was mama and dada's first pet together.
This funny llama was squirming around in the sand.
Seriously cool lion. Even mama was impressed, and she usually can't get over how much better Africa was.
Walking around with my dada. I'm really growing up.
We loved this guy - he was so wise.
Fun to be at the zoo near all the skyscrapers.
Happy family.
Super happy grandparents.
Grandpa had fun with me!
I had fun with the seal!

No comments: