Saturday, January 08, 2011

When I told mama that we were going to be in a Christmas play, she asked me what part I was going to play. The first night, I told her I was going to play "baby Cheesus." The second night I told her I was going to be God. The third night I said a wiseman. I was actually a shepherd.
Second Baptist does it right, with the HD TV screen and all. Can you find me?
Last year I was getting sick and was too hot in my lamb outfit, so I cried my eyes out and had snot running down my face on TV. This year I was surprisingly still, but we are going to work on getting me to sing a little next year, because I didn't sing a word. This picture makes me look like I'm singing, but I wasn't. I only like to sing Bob Marley.
This is my class, except for those creepy snowmen in the back.

No comments: