Friday, November 26, 2010

This is the result of my second allergy test. Mama wanted to see if I was still allergic to peanuts, shrimp, eggs, cats and mold. Well, I'm clear on cats and eggs, which is good news. I don't show a reaction to shrimp, but I also didn't last time -- the doctor says that lots of people don't show a reaction to shrimp that are actually allergic to shrimp - apparently the test is not very effective. So, long story short, I'm still off the shrimp. The multitude of bumps at the top of my back are from the trees and mold - this is why I have such bad excema in the spring. And the big lump on the bottom right side of my back is peanuts. I am still VERY allergic to peanuts. In fact, the doctor came back in and wiped off the peanuts from my back after just a few minutes, saying that it was obvious that I was allergic, no need to wait to see how much and risk a shock.

No comments: