Monday, November 01, 2010

For the Noah's Ark Parade at school, I dressed up as a crocodile. We have to be animals for the parade, and mama didn't think my Wolverine costume counted...
Grandma sewed the tail from two years' ago's dragon costume onto this green sweatsuit, mama bought a snout online, and voila, I was a crocodile!
I ran around snapping at all my family members and was warned NOT to do that at school.
Here we come! Next year I might get to hold the sign!
My teacher Ms. Sylvia dressed up as a cow - ha!
Look how tiny I am compared to some of my classmates. As soon as mama and dada think I'm growing so much bigger, they see that I'm really still just a little guy. Mama was a little sad this year realizing that her baby is growing up. Last year, when I saw her, I ran out of the line and to her for a hug. This year I stayed in line the whole time, like a big boy.
Finn came out for the parade too. He was pretty easily entertained.

No comments: